Green CO2, with the help of Thirtsy German, is proud to hose the International Pink Boots Society Meeting as well as educational sessions open to the public, FREE of charge!
Are you attending GABF? Put us on your agenda: SEPT 25
- ROOM 601 – inside the Colorado Convention Center
- Pink Boots Society – KEYNOTE PRESENTATION BY: Lauren Salazaar, New Belgium Brewing! (tickets needed, info below)
- Industry panels and presentations throughout the day- these are FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. NO GABF Ticket is required for entry:
- 2:00 – 2:30p – Denver Fire Dept – New CO2 Regulations!
- 2:30 – 3:15p – Green CO2, Upslope Brewing, Algae Bloom – Sustainable CO2 Solutions & Algae farms in breweries
- 3:15 – 4:00p – Joyride Brewing, Epic Brewing, Dry Drock Brewing, Fiction Brewing — All about perfecting FRUIT BEERS!
- 4:00 – 4:45p – Kent Bailey from Coppertail Brewing + Nicol Winkler from Oktoberfest Tampa – All about Community Collaborations!
- 5:00 – 5:30p – Ashleigh Carter from Bierstadt Lagerhaus – Lagering!
- 5:30 – 6:00p – Dev Adams / Miss Lupulin – Cicerone & BJCP tips & guidelines
- 6:30 – 7:00p – Kim Collins / Guardian Brewing – Training and Management!
Also happening in the same space…
- CRAFT BEER ART will be on display by Pink Boots Member and uber-talented: Amanda Willshire from AwdArt!
- MEDIA WELCOME. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for press info.
- SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Have a brand you want to share and market at our event? Email Nicol: