On this day in 1788, Losantville, Ohio was founded (now known as Cincinnati). Today, the brewing scene is growing by leaps and bounds in this Southwest Ohio city.
When you venture to this nook in the Buckeye state, check out one or more of the many listed breweries below or take a tour in the Over the Rhine Brewery District. At one point in history, Cincinnati consumed more beer per person than any other city in the USA (around 40 gallons per person). This may have been due to the large numbers of German immigrants settling in the area. As we all know, beer was and is an important part of German culture.
Tell ‘em Inky Beer sent you!
- Triple Digit Brewing Co. – 1621 Dana Ave, Cincinnati
- Listermann Brewing Supply & Mfg – 1621 Dana Ave, Cincinnati
- MadTree Brewing – 5164 Kennedy Ave, Cincinnati
- Mt. Carmel Brewing Company – 4362 Mount Carmel Tobasco Road, Cincinnati
- Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery – 10 Fountain Square, Cincinnati
- Rhinegeist Brewery – 1910 Elm St, Cincinnati
- Christian Moerlein Brewing Company – 260 Northland Blvd #328, Cincinnati
- Rivertown Brewing Co. – 607 Shepherd Lane #6, Cincinnati
- Blank Slate Brewing Company – 4233 Airport Rd Unit C, Cincinnati
- Hudepohl-Schoenling Brewing Co. – 10921 Reed Hartman Highway, Suite 329, Cincinnati